Thursday, March 24, 2011

Welcome to Kirsten Drozd Photography!

Hello, welcome to Kirsten Drozd Photography!

We offer Lifestyle portraiture and specialize in family, newborn, maternity, engagement sessions, weddings and special occassions. I see my passion for photography as capturing treasured moments in time to be cherished forever! I love portraits in natural lighting and beautiful scenery. I am committed to capture the true essence of each family and each child and love to create an array of different arrangements, and I find that the most meaningful and captivating portraits are the ones where families are "in the moment" and enjoying a laugh or a moment of play! I take the time during sesions to make sure each portrait is perfect and take several shots to ensure the best portraits. I will use a prop on occassion however I really stand true to a more naturally beautiful style of photography.

 30 minute sessions mini sessions are $75 and comes with 15-20 pictures and High Resolution CD.
 1 hour sessions are $125 which comes with 65-75 pictures and High Resolution CD.

 Session prices are good for up to 4 people. Each additional person is $10.

Events- $125/Hr. I have experience photographing all events including weddings, showers, engagements, birthday parties and corporate events.

Weddings are $250/ Hr with a 3 Hour Minimum. Weddings require a non-refundable 50./. deposit.




My email is kdrozd1@hotmail.com
Blog website is kirstendrozd

No comments:

Post a Comment